Friday, September 7, 2012

The Study of Value

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
It was intresting, I like blending, it's something I'm good at so I wasn't that upset or whatever or dissapointed with the final outcome. 

2. If this was a group project, what was your contribution?
It wasn't. 

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
Pretty sucessful, I guess. It dosen't look too awful or anything, so yeah, sucessful. 

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The colors and the blending was easy for me. I wasn't fond of the oil pastels, only because I get them all over my hands and smuge them all over the place. Plus, I didn't like doing the shadows of the shapes. 

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
Diffrent and more unique color combinations.  

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
Getting the shading and the light source right, plus casting the shadows and blending the other shadows in well.  

7. What did you learn from this piece?
How value changes with the position of the object.



No comments:

Post a Comment